Author: Michael Duane Archer
The Foreign Exchange market (Forex) is now more than a $4 trillion-a-day financial market. Its tremendous growth and ease of accessibility have attracted the interest of many traders. But in order to excel in this arena, you have to have a firm understanding of how to operate within it.
That’s why Michael Duane Archer has returned with the Third Edition of Getting Started in Currency Trading. This reliable resource—written for both newcomers and those with some Forex experience—puts the world of Forex at your fingertips and shows how to tap into this market’s incredible potential. Divided into six comprehensive parts, it:
- Guides you through the process of opening your own account as well as the actual placing and managing of currency orders
- Discusses specific trading strategies and tactics, and addresses the advantages and disadvantages of fundamental and technical analysis
- Includes a new chapter on Forex trading platforms
- Reduces often-confusing Forex calculations to handy computer-side tables
- Details the psychology of trading and how to successfully manage the stresses that may accompany this endeavor
- Features a companion Web site providing updates on brokers and Forex services
On the heels of the recent market crash, this fully revised Third Edition is filled with practical advice that takes into account all of the recent changes in the currency market and shows you how to profit from them.